heated mirrors

swarcup

Reaction score
I recently picked up a pair of genuine heated mirror glasses and popped them in, i had read that even though the wires are there they still may not work but went for it and they work a treat. Easy mod lovin it

I need a new passenger side as its been replaced with a none heated at some point

Be wary of getting a GSF pattern part mirror for it, just in case you hink about it, I got one and it wouldn't work.

I suspected the wiring was not connected afterall, but after reading all the folks on here who'd had success, I picked up a genuine VAG mirror from eBay and it worked a treat.

Good isn't it? I bought 1 2 yrs ago, never got round to replacing the drivers side one lol

Ahhh, well that answers one of my questions. My drivers side has also had some dodgy glass stuck on at some point. You can see the cracked glass underneath still. Think I'll check eBay for a genuine one too.

I got a pair on ebay earlier this year, work lovely, get surprisingly warm ! Genuine Audi ones.

Do you mean the glass only? And heated? If so, would you split for the drivers side only? I'd be very interested mate.

Do you mean the glass only? And heated? If so, would you split for the drivers side only? I'd be very interested mate.

And depending on price and post I might be interested in the passenger side

What colour? I may be interested if it's dolphin grey as my outer casing is a bit damaged from the precious owner when they smashed the wing mirror glass. But I can't be bothered with getting it resprayed if it's the wrong colour.

ah i just want the glass!!

Hmmm don't know what they are worth to be honest! How much do you want?