1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heated front washer nozzles

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Matt, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Matt

Matt Active Member

[Dec 28, 2007]
    How do I know if my A3 has these? It was brand new 1st September this year. Just noticed on the Audi site that this is now standard on the A3 S-line and cant remember it being standard in the past?

They haven't been frozen in the past couple of weeks when we have been well below freezing but I guess that could just mean its got a good screen wash mix in it?!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. stan

stan Member

[Dec 28, 2007]
    Must be new, the only mention of the heated washer, is when you have the option of folding electric folding mirrors, this is in the brochure edition7 05/07. 2008 model year.
    Guess you need to get wet to find out.
  4. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

[Dec 28, 2007]
    The UK A3 brochures have included the heater washer jets with the folding mirrors for some time although I have never worked out the connection!
  5. Markm49

Markm49 Member

[Dec 28, 2007]
    Well if you look on the standard spec on all models of the A3 the heated front nozzles are standard - don't know when this became the norm but since I started looking at the Audi site back in July this was part of the offering.