1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heat wave

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by kenny15, Aug 12, 2003.

1. kenny15

kenny15 Member

Just wondering if the heat wave we are enjoying is affecting your car fuel consumptions.
    As my 1.8T Sport has went from 35mpg to 30mpg.

2. Katie

Katie New Member

Wando,

Do you find that your bum sticks to the leather, when wearing no knickers, or is it just a gurlie thing?

Katie.
    (Who's only just discovered that some ubbgre had turned up her seat heating to #6).

3. RizS3

RizS3 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Do you find that your bum sticks to the leather, when wearing no knickers, or is it just a gurlie thing?

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

4. s8n

s8n Member

ROFL!!!

Wando WEARS WOMENS KNICKERS!!!

5. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

jeeze this topic went off post fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I wish I had air con with all this heat. There has been enough parts for air con going on ebay of late I would almost have been tempted to buy them all up if they weren't off a left hand drive car! BTW, I once knew a guy we suspected wore thongs and he wasn't German! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

6. Administrators

Administrators Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Audi A2

[ QUOTE ]
    S3 Moff said:
    Wando do you shop in La Senza or M&S for your thongs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kinky little fecker, does Jo know about this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I use here for all my fetish requirements /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. munkey

munkey Member

Personally I use here for all my fetish requirements /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Top site, think I'll have to get the missus kitted out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Well I have never seen him in women's knickers, but being in the US at the moment Victoria's Secrets is nice!

Yeah you do stick to the leather!!