Headlights and tail lights help

A4ron1986

Reaction score
Brought a 2007 1.9 tdi a3 (105bhp) model about 6 months ago and it's totally bog standard and I'm looking to upgrade the headlights for some like the newest models with the led looking styles. What's my options as I don't wanna be spending 400-500 on a set of genuine audi headlights. It's not a sportback model the rear lights go onto the boot aswell. I'm a bit of a newbie with Audi's so please bear with me

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Have a read through the faqs threads at top of the page, lots of useful info in there. One of the guys will be along shortly to advise you on the lights. Enjoy the forum. :) x

You can get latest MY11 rear lamps and swap them - plug & play.
Don't think it's gonna be that simple with the headlights.

If it's just the front bulbs you want to upgrade then try Halfords Ultra Brilliance (xenon) £29 a pair. They are the nearest looking to a HID set up I have tried. A full HID set is a lot of work and money and has to be done properly or can fail MOT's.

Just added some Philips X-treme Vision headlight bulbs to my A3 Sportback which for the money (£20 off ebay) are pretty good, i would go as far as to say they are well worth the money.

Just added some Philips X-treme Vision headlight bulbs to my A3 Sportback which for the money (£20 off ebay) are pretty good, i would go as far as to say they are well worth the money.
I'm not sure if its the look of the new style lights I like rather than just having bright bulbs. You know the ones with the live of white lights that come on. Sorry I'm not very technical

try typing into google images ''AUDI a3 2007 DRL HEAD LIGHTS'' they have the LED's

Brought a 2007 1.9 tdi a3 (105bhp) model about 6 months ago and it's totally bog standard and I'm looking to upgrade the headlights for some like the newest models with the led looking styles. What's my options as I don't wanna be spending 400-500 on a set of genuine audi headlights. It's not a sportback model the rear lights go onto the boot aswell. I'm a bit of a newbie with Audi's so please bear with me

its not just 400-500 either theyre wings bonnet bumper front panel fabrication and electrics all to go on