Facelift Headlight washers?

Karen O'

Reaction score
I have an A3 fl s-line. I could have sworn blind that when I checked my spec on the tracking page it said headlamp washers. Now it doesnt

Do these come standard on the s-line? I have tried to active them but they dont seem to be there. Unless they are being sneeky and doing it while im not watching lol

They are standard on the S3, but pretty sure an option on the S-Line, even tho you have the flap on the front bumper...?

Reactions: Rob2k68
On the PFL it was deceiving as the cutouts in the bumpers and the washer covers where there regardless of whether or not washers were present.

The washers will only operate every 8th time (I think) that the screen wash is used - make sure you light switch is manually set to on rather than auto as headlights need to be on.

Finally with the FL and advances in lighting it may be dependant on what lights you have ?. The latest gen of xenon (25 watt version) does not require headlamp washers neither do halogen or LED headlamp if they emit less than 2,000 lumens. The legislation only applies to low beams so your main beam may well be brighter.

Reactions: Gordo77, Simon L and pburv
Ah i see. Was just confused as to why it said i had then then it didnt. The led headlamps would explain why i dont

It's the same when we ordered a Seat Leon FR...We made sure it had the winter pack as it includes the headlamp washers...
Apparently it's standard in colder countries Norway etc ..