1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Headlight repair options

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Mollygoogle, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Mollygoogle

Mollygoogle Member

[Feb 7, 2013]
    Both headlights have come away from their mounting brackets and are only being held in by the lower rear bolt.

When searching for options for new lights I came across these 1x Depo Front Drivers O/S Right Headlight Headlamp Unit New Direct Replacement | eBay. They are made by Depo so not rubbish brand, but obviously arent genuine Valeo units. Has anyone used them?

The alternative are a pair of these Genuine Audi A4 inc Quattro 2001-2005 Headlight Headlamp Tab Repair Kit - Right | eBay. Has anyone used these?

If the Depos are OE quality then they are the obvious choice as they only cost £20 more than the bodge fix from the dealer
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. Malfuss

Malfuss Member

[Feb 7, 2013]
    I can't answer for the front lights, but my rear light cluster from Depo didn't fit. To be fair I have used Depo on previous vehicles and never had a problem. It would be interesting to see the results as one of my front lights is the same as yours.