headlight question

lowriders3

Reaction score
Hi guys/girls,

I'm new on here, so hi to all:)

I need a little advice on changing the headlights on my Audi S3 2001 model. I've had a good look around the site but can't really find an answer, I'm sure someone will find it though lol...

I would like to fit a set of these;
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-1996-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5193303a6b

I believe my car is a pre-face lift model, though I am not 100% on that. It has Xeons atm so am unsure if the above lights would be a direct swap...

Thanks in advance.

yours is a facelift i think. in which case these would bolt straight on. you would be able to sell your old ones for twice the price you buy your angel eyes too!

Thanks for the quick reply
Sorry I should of said it's on a Y plate not 01/51... Not sure if that tells the difference between the 2 models..

If you mean by 1 piece that the indicator is in with the headlight them my current ones are 1 piece :blush:..

yes your head lights are 1 piece then... i.e facelift. so those angel eyes will fit in the hole no problem. pre-facelift you need to grind part of the wing out like i had too!

Cool stuff.. so my car is a facelift the lol... Thanks for all your help.. I have just one more question :) hehe My friend showed me ages ago a company that makes the standard headlights but with the inside black, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find them, would you? Cause that's what I like the look of and I'm also painting the grill surround black..

Thanks again.

do it ya self mate.... pop them in the oven to soften up the bond and remove the casing. spray the insides and bond them back on. easy job :)