headlight query

Puddin

Reaction score
can anyone on here tell if these headlights
mZN2Z1QpRwUO5dR5soWl5DQ.jpg
will fit my car
$T2eC16FHJHgE9n0yDj7,BRFnc)MIRg~~_12.JPG
$(KGrHqZ,!h4FDk-+oK8NBRFnc)D0tg~~_12.JPG
and work with the switch that is fitted...
$T2eC16Z,!yME9s5qHseQBRPwN1F)DQ~~60_35.JPG
. I want these to be pretty much plug and play, if this set up wont work can one of you show me some lights of around the same price that will fit, (£200)ish. cheers

The headlights will plug in and work, but I don't think the DRL on the headlight will light up as you want it to as they are basically sidelights on those headlights, not proper DRLs
also I'm surprised that you have that headlight switch as the facelift switches don't work on the pre-facelift cars

well the problem is that everything on the car has apparently been swapped out from an S3 (not sure if that is correct though), but these will definatly work as they should and not play up like the current lights on that car as they are not standard with it.

You appear to have HIDs (Xenons) fitted at present complete with washers - as per OEM - does your current switch have the height adjuster? If not that suggests a proper OEM setup - in which case, going to Halogen projectors or even the OEM halogens won't be PnP at all. You may prefer to get yours mended as you'll almost certainly be disappointed with Halogens after those (when they work).

my headlight switch does have the height adjusters,

i was told previously that i may not have the correct module for the lights that are fitted. can you tell me what the code on the control module should be aswell as the code on the headlight, as the way it works right now is that when i go onto DRL my dip beam and side lights come on, when i go to sidelights only the sidelights come on as it should, when i go onto dip, the dip comes on but when i flick onto full beam it the 21W DRL lights that comeon.

personally I love the headlights fitted but as its the missus that drives it in the dark usually and the fact that she is the boss lol, she is not to keen on them, she says I want the car to be different.... so im going to change the lights to keep her happy... and me if you know what I mean, thanks for your help guys, all of you on here know everything about audis and the stuff you don't know probally isn't worth knowing.