1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

headlight help please!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by MAD_Adamski, Sep 14, 2010.

1. MAD_Adamski

MAD_Adamski Member

ok chaps not long owned my 2001 tdi, the headlight bulb had gone and when i went to check some MUPPET has no replaced the back off the lamp! so its not there! does anyone have a old one knocking round or know where i can get one as the bulb will keep blowing without the cover :(

ALSO i want a nice gear knob and gaitor but the ones on ebay are about £90 i bought one for my a3 8 months ago and was just as nice but not that much but there not on ebay now....

Many thanks Ad
  2. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

id have to say ebay is your best bet mate may have to buy the hole light but im sure toy can get one that not any good to any one apart from for parts we had a guy on here the othere week about gear knobs he found it on ebay nice one too try having a look at older posts
  3. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

I may be able to help dude, but not 100% sure. Let me check when i get home tonight and see if i have a spare cover.
  4. MAD_Adamski

MAD_Adamski Member

yes if anyone can help as i dont really wanna spend £60 on a new light as we need 4 new tyres as it is, and a couple of other odds and sods,
  5. paulsb

paulsb Member

the covers are only about £10 from the dealer
  6. MAD_Adamski

MAD_Adamski Member

i will call tomorrow and see what they say then!?