HEADLIGHT BALLAST HELP PLEASE

JAMES A4

Reaction score
HI I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A SET OF L.E.D LIGHTS FOR MY AUDI A4 B8 THE NUMBER ON THE LIGHT IS 8K0941004 BUT THEY DONT HAVE BALLASTS FITTED COULD ANYONE HELP ME WITH FINDING PART NUMBERS FOR THE BALLASTS I NEED AS I THINK I HAVE FOUND THE ONES I NEED BUT THEN THERE IS A DOUBT IN MY MIND AND I DONT ONE TO LOSE MONEY BY BUYING THE WRONG ONES THANKS FOR YOUR HELP:thumbsup:

just thinking if any of you guys have these L.E.D lights fitted it may be pretty quick for you's to jot down the ballast numbers off your lights for me cheers james

Might be a little difficult James but here goes.

The number 8K0941004 was dropped on 01/11/2007 and replaced with a combination of 8K0941030 and 8K0941454.

So information on the 8K0941004 is scarce.

Silly question but are you sure it has LED's?

LED control unit for 8K0941030 C or D is 8K0907472

hi stu ye definantly led, i have been down to audi and they kindly with a twist of the arm and lots of nagging gave me the part numbers so i now have them on order, they did how ever scare me a little by saying they would never do this upgrade as it means alot of electrical changes to the cars electronic units < i was a little lost at this point with the electrical jarging > i was just wondering if anyone had done this upgrade them selves and come across any problems

I just went through this upgrade with a shop here in Houston, they need to do the coding on your audi in order for the Led to work, I am not sure if you already had this done or not.