1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

head lights adjuster

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by vr6gordy, Dec 28, 2013.

1. vr6gordy

vr6gordy Active Member

can anyone tell me witch adjuster i need to move as my headlight are now to low from lowering car is it the adjuster nearest the wings for up and down or is it the other for up and down ??? i dont wanna try move it cos the left and right is set bang on
  2. spirit

spirit New Member

Up and down is the one central one buddy
  3. AndyF

AndyF Member

I recently did mine but can't for the life of me remember which is which! I do remember it being hard to see the left right movement but up down was obvious. You could count the number of turns you do and if you've moved the wrong one turn it back the same number of turns to reset it.
  4. bez101

bez101 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

the inner ones
  5. willz17

willz17 Member

Hi guys,

Sorry to highjack a thread here, but my height position is spot on however, my cutoff for my lights are not exactly straight?
    here is what the xenon beams SHOULD look like ------\---------\--------- mine are similar except the dashed lines are not parallel to the floor? hope you understand what i mean? is there an adjuster which could fix this? or is that just the way the older S3 8ps are designed?

On a side note, i managed to change the height by turning the adjuster with an alan key hope this helps :)

Any information is appreciated
    Thanks
    Will
  6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If you have an S3 you'd be better off posting in the relevant section.
  7. willz17

willz17 Member

Oops sorry my bad, I made a search for adjusting xenons and assumed it was under the 8p sections.

My bad ^^

Will