1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

head light

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by godwine, May 4, 2004.

1. godwine

godwine Member

can someone suggest a source for cheap headlights with the clear corner? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  2. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

There is a junkyard with all european cars in it i can take a look for you if you want
  3. godwine

godwine Member

Ha ha, i was there when I was younger.. as a matter of fact, I think my name is UK originated.. not sure if its English, Scottish or Irish...
  4. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

Sorry Godwine the yard doesn't have any front end pieces(headlights), but if you need for me check anything else out for you, just make mea list and i'll see what i can do. I am going to check out what they have there this weekend. That goes for anyone else for that matter.
  5. godwine

godwine Member

wow.. great.. ha ha.. see if they have any burnt out turbos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif hmm.. what else.. damn.. now I wish I can drive down and check this place out
  6. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

any specific years for a burnt out turbo? or just the K03/K03S if you want me to check anything else out just tell me before sat.