Head Light Adjuster

markymark1984

Petrol Head
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a slight issue when trying to adjust my head lights; the passenger side light has no adjuster so it points to the floor!! The pics below shown the story.

Do anyone know where i can source an adjuster or have a spare one they would like to send me?!

Divers side
DSC01109.jpg

Passengers Side
DSC01111.jpg

I have the same problem on mine, I drove to Vindis Audi in Cambridge hoping to buy a replacement wheel from the parts dept. After about 30mins of waiting for one of the service guys to 'have a look' they promptly informed me it would be a whole new light cluster!

Was about £600 or something for one light unit!!

So I made my own adjuster, seems to do the trick and it passed it's MOT with no problems! I broke an old electrical wall socket, araldited one of the brass terminals to the plastic housing, and then used the screw to clamp the adjusting pin.

Not the prettiest solution, but it was free, and it works fine!

I have a couple on a pair off smashed headlights that i have. PM me your address and i will send you 1 out in the morning.

Next best bet I would of said find a scrappy that would let your take what u need.

those adjusters are ****** useless and always break. Whomever designed that nylon wheel arrangement should have a quiet word with themselves.

Best bet is to fabricate a reliable replacement like joshxs.