1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having a clear out, random bits for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by jay1601, Feb 18, 2012.

1. jay1601

jay1601 Well-Known Member

[Feb 18, 2012]
    sorting the house out sort will upload more stuff as i clear it out

55mm-53mm exhaust sleeve, came with my backbox but didn't need it for my exhaust.
    [​IMG]

TRS tow strap with fixing bolt for the A3/S3 impact bar, only on the car for a month or so, was never towed or put weight on.
    [​IMG]

mk4 golf/A3 passanger side wiper arm, few marks on it but nothing too bad.
    [​IMG]

Eltax Liberty Bi-polar rear speakers. few marks on the grilles and boxes but nothing too bad. they both work very well only selling as i'm changing the surround sound.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sealey impact gun 24V CP2400 (440NM of torque) . bought this a week or so ago. opened the wrapper but haven't used it, hasn't even been fully charged yet. only selling as i've got hold of a snap on one at a price i couldn't say no too. no need for 2 of them
    [​IMG]

bought from Debenhams just before xmas cost £69.99, brand new still in wrapper, will come in the box with the Debenhams tape still on it. i also bought a box of bulbs for them (21LED's per bulb,. all brand new have a 12 year life span.
    [​IMG]

welcome to collect from basingstoke/Kingsclere, can meet in newbury or near junction 12 off the M4 on week days

i haven't list a price, so feel free to PM offers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]