4x window motors
66cea3ab.jpg

phone antena
c54ebd28.jpg

load of seat blets b6/b7
7057482c.jpg

b6/b7 all 4 door latches
9d458856.jpg

Hi turkster, if I've got a normal concert stereo at the minute, will the amp and sub just wire in and improve the standard speakers I already have or would this be pointless? I'm used to a B&O setup in my old B8 saloon so the B6 with standard everything is nowhere near. Just wondering if this would show an improvement and if so, how easy to install? How much would you be looking for them? Pm me if easier?
thanks, paul

What are the pedals from B6 or B7? do you have the footrest too? how much do you want for them?

Hi turkster, if I've got a normal concert stereo at the minute, will the amp and sub just wire in and improve the standard speakers I already have or would this be pointless? I'm used to a B&O setup in my old B8 saloon so the B6 with standard everything is nowhere near. Just wondering if this would show an improvement and if so, how easy to install? How much would you be looking for them? Pm me if easier?
thanks, paul

i don't know but your welcome to make me an offer and learn and share with us all. It cant be all that difficult,

Last edited: