1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you seen these and do they work! Opinions?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by wolfiea4, Jan 1, 2007.

1. wolfiea4

wolfiea4 New Member

Whilst looking on eBay i came across these! Does anyone have one and if so do they work?

Obvoiusly not as good as a proper remap but for a fiver if it works it cant be bad!!

This is my first message so cant post URLs but search "+20 bhp audi"

(P.S - my first post on here! excellent forum :nyah: )

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yes they've been about for a few years, just a 99p resistor, and an expensive one for £5.

4. loafy

loafy Member

dont touch them!

they are cheap gimmic's!

seriously u think a fiver would give u decent performance! nah dont think so!

5. bubstar

bubstar Member

Indeed............

Welcome to the Forum. :beerchug:

Nice car you have there. :sign_pics:

Do yourself (and more importantly your car) a favour and stop looking at joke listings on Ebay. If you want to increase your cars performance get a remap -end of.

BUB :end_of_discction:

6. samuelt

samuelt Member

I belive that all it does is trick your car into thinking it is cold all the time and gives extra fuel? am i wrong?? Anyway had this as a fault (dodgy thermostat) car went REALLY well but only got 25mpg round town. Luckaly fixed after 1 week fule gage was dropping like a rocket (sadly still slower than the fuel gage my 3.9 V8 disco)