Have you got any ideas for a website?

Finally Got An A3

Reaction score
Website
apps.facebook.com
I've almost finished coding the last of my website and would like any ideas for a new project
Can be anything like a forum like this, a place to chat sh*t like twitter, you nom it
Thanks

Is it a proper website that your doing/done or just a forum place like from Phbpp (if that's correct)?
I got one of those and the webmaster on there is absoloutly fantastic with it :icon_thumright:

I am looking in to a couple of business ventures and would need a proper website with around 5 pages I think. What can you do towards business's and how much do you charge?

Only looking atm though :)

Have you watched The Social Network?
Nope, i just like coding... lol

@eoeumc
Any type of site really, making the site will be no problem it's just i need to get better with styling (CSS) because when i was learning i just dived into actually making the site and getting it to work rather than how it looks
What kind of website is it you are after?

usually i wouldn't give out an idea for free, but a place to advertise wheels - kinda like wheel sactuary but better organised and with a working search function

Nope, i just like coding... lol

@eoeumc
Any type of site really, making the site will be no problem it's just i need to get better with styling (CSS) because when i was learning i just dived into actually making the site and getting it to work rather than how it looks
What kind of website is it you are after?

Well one of them is a limousine hire business and the other is a recruitment type business.
So a couple of different types of websites. one for pics hire forms etc and one I suppose would be more like a database type but with people able to show an interest in something.

tbh I'm not sure as to what they would be like, but they are the 2 business ideas anyway :)