1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have u ever been keyed?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by mebrown001, Jun 27, 2005.

1. mebrown001

mebrown001 Member

went into college for an exam today, came back out to find my car has been f*cking keyed. the scratch is about an inch long below the passengers side door handle! it was only resprayed 1 f*cking week ago because it was keyed before i bought it! this happened to any of u guys? i'm seriously going to kill sum envious C*** for this! sorry about the language!
  2. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

You sure it wasnt a passenger wearing a ring or something, or somebody brushed against it with jeans (stud) or something?

Rich
  3. clarko

clarko Member

really bugs me, see people "brush" against peoples cars with handbags etc etc. unlucky dude, do they have CCTV??

sounds to me like an "accident" if they were gonna key it properly it it would be a bigger scratch than 1 inch long.

Know how you feel though, although last time it my windscreen that got caved in, at least thats cheaper than paintwork.
  4. imported_Strider81

imported_Strider81 Guest

Now that is nasty..............its one of those things though-u cant ever do nething about!

but if i did find sum1 keying my car id have no choice but to gauge out one of thier eyes with the key they were using- then next time they may think twice!