Have I asked before...........

Do you conceive that this post will be closed/locked if you start this topic JPO?

Good luck!

For the topics Point of View - I think it will be a blood bath in some regions with polling stations hit by Militants. However I do feel it will be a good turn out all in all.

It is a good thing this isnt it? No I didnt think so!

Wont make a difference....Iraqi government is run by America now...funny how all the guys use to work in or closely with alot of the big companies that George Bush or his senior staff partly own or have shares in are members of the Iraqi Government now. The whole thing is a joke i say pull out and let them sort it out themselves. American Army dont even want to be there, Bush is a dangerous joke and only in it to make a billion or two! The Iraqi army have to wear balaclavas so as not to be identified and killed by militia. This is a big problem that wont go away for a many years yet!

[ QUOTE ]
Do you conceive that this post will be closed/locked if you start this topic JPO?

Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Steady on........... You've been hanging out with them moderators to much! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don’t believe everything you watch on fahrenheit 9/11 CJ…….. However I think you’re right about it taking many years to sort things out.

The whole thing is corrupt but yeah you are right fahrenheit 9/11 only scratched the surface to show how corrupt and self involved the american government and current administration are. Its all a big game to them and as long as they all make money out of it then they are happy to allow things to go as they are.

[ QUOTE ]
Very true but maybe not as blaitantly as the current US administration!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheese eating surrender monkey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not me mate just letting you know, does anyone actually like the frogs anyway think they're a love polite civial bunch of people myself who's politics are also questionable.

Shouldnt you lot be down the pub or something?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Shouldnt you lot be down the pub or something?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah i had a hard day at work...relaxing and going out tomorrow night instead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

america now runs iraq full stop now...

all the goverment is owned by the US..

and if the goverment steps out of line then the US pull the funding.. then they are stuck again....

so the US will always run it... simple... the oil fields are now bush's... and so will mean the dollar will become stong again.. if not stronger.. than the £££

but wait.. isnt that what bush promised.. that he would make liver cheaper in america? yupp.... and me thinks that is how he is going to do it..

Well people argue it aint the oil in Iraq but when you have the second biggest oil reserve in the world there, at an estimated value of 3 trillion dollars i would say thats pretty much 100% the reason to go and use that to put US economy back on track!

he's doing what his father done...just more blatantly and 'better'

And its sad (to say the least) that Tony Blair got us involved too.

As for a solution...all you need to do is look at Israel/Palestine. that is the US for you.

[ QUOTE ]
How do you think the Iraqi 'elections' will go?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably with a BOOM!
Isnt iraq getting a name change to "USA PLC" ??????
The princable behind it is great and very noble,but i think its would be far better in the hands of the UN , american soliders are just seen as "agressors" and as such used as target practice almost every day , perhaps a UN force, with powers (not like in bosnia/croatia at the start) would be the best and safest way ,
But for now even if it is a front and the americans have "picked" the winner its a start!

Guys, theres easier and more cheaper ways of getting oil than invading Iraq...

They got rid of Saddam because he was dangerous and because Iraq was a safe haven for terrorists, this war has cost $150+ billion dollars so far, more than enough to build a pipeline from Russia to the Indian Ocean and all the associated ports and refinerys and pumpings stations or explore for oil in Alaska, the same thing happened when America invaded Afghanistan "The US is after the mineral wealth there" er ****** they invaded because the taliban were a bunch of plane flying nutters....

[ QUOTE ]

They got rid of Saddam because he was dangerous and because Iraq was a safe haven for terrorists, this war has cost $150+ billion dollars so far, more than enough to build a pipeline from Russia to the Indian Ocean and all the associated ports and refinerys and pumpings stations or explore for oil in Alaska, the same thing happened when America invaded Afghanistan "The US is after the mineral wealth there" er ****** they invaded because the taliban were a bunch of plane flying nutters....

[/ QUOTE ]

Generally along my line of thinking............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

As for a solution...all you need to do is look at Israel/Palestine. that is the US for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
which one?????
to have full control over the ressouce of one's country you need to control that said country's government. Americans know that noone can stop them so they do what they want.
wait 50 years and **** will be stronger than America and things could actually be worse...
Even Europ could be stronger if not for England!
Anyway, all this will be useless when engines will run on electricity or water

PS: I am French and will not insult people for their nationality so please be sensible in the future...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was an attempt at Sarcasm......... Personally I think the Israelis show remarkable restraint.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain.

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason America does ****** all about Israel and Palestine is because the Palestinians are Muslim and the the majority of the the big music companies and movie companies in the US are owned by Jews...basically the Jews are running the US economy and thats why Bush wont do ****** all the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Guys...

These politically themed threads always amuse me. What starts out as being factual information and mild opinion usually gets out of hand.

I really don't want to consign another JPO thread to the bin, so please don't make me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glen thats that super sharp sixth sense you have kicking in again....its a phenomena!!!!! Yeah well i hate talking politics anyway lifes too short!

[ QUOTE ]
Glen thats that super sharp sixth sense you have kicking in again....its a phenomena!!!!! Yeah well i hate talking politics anyway lifes too short!

[/ QUOTE ]

Glen? Glen?

That sarcasm must be contagious...

[ QUOTE ]

Good luck!

For the topics Point of View - I think it will be a blood bath in some regions with polling stations hit by Militants. However I do feel it will be a good turn out all in all.

It is a good thing this isnt it? No I didnt think so!

[/ QUOTE ]

All I gotta say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif JPO LMFAO

Yeah Glen, Dave aint you the same...well your both mods so thats good enough for me, no offence to either party intended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif please accept my apology and i shall continue these unintentional insult tomorrow when my brain is sharper than a blob of butter which it feels like right now! Goodnight folks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Guys...

I really don't want to consign another JPO thread to the bin, so please don't make me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't you just edit out all the crap........................ and leave my posts......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MODS =

Computerised machines sent back in time from the year 2006 to start the 1st POST and THREAD war against the freedom whore posters... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

gibsonlp asked me to explain my comment above.....(he even pm'd me)

But be honest without a long history lesson going back to just after WW2 and the fact that i cant be absolutely sure on all of the facts as it was explained to me by 3 israeli guys i travelled with in south america for 3months for about 2 years ago......i cannot without opening myself to contradiction......

But the most recent event i can think of to point at what the US has done in that situation..... Isreal is funded/armed by the US. FACT...However i cant understand how the US can condone/not condemn the murder of the leader of another country even if you do not agree with faith/politics whatever...that to me is not democracy or freedom...

But as an Isreali i am sure you will have a far greater knowledge of the situation...so if you want to re-educate myself and other please do so.........