Hate people who can't open their doors properly!!!!

If the councils, supermarkets etc kept up with the times they would realise everything is getting bigger except the parking spaces, this would make this less common.
I recently had an elderly gentleman decide he didn't like the side of my A6 in a tesco carpark........... thankfully witnessed. It cost him/his insurance closed to £6000.

Many people just seem to have no respect.

what did he do!?!?!? Ram a shopping trolley THROUGH the door?

Anyone talking about keying someone's car for parking wrongly, "asking for it" or having actually scratched someone's car for doing something to theirs... you're ****ing worse than the ones with no respect. Just because someone is inconsiderate about your property, doesn't give you any right to deliberately damage theirs. Give them a piece of your mind, if you want, but don't go breaking stuff.

Especially if you didn't see it happen. I saw a guy dent a car once while I was waiting for my missus, then drive off. The driver came back to the dented car, saw the mark and promptly scratched down the side of an innocent who had come and parked next to him in the meantime. Needless to say I got a video and gave his number plate to the innocent, along with a video of him doing it. Last I heard, he'd been made to pay for the repair and fined a hundred quid court costs.

If you care enough about your car then £3 a week to have your shopping delivered, taking your wife's/brother's etc car and surviving a long walk from the other side of the car park are the price we pay for keeping the risks as low as possible.

Anyone talking about keying someone's car for parking wrongly, "asking for it" or having actually scratched someone's car for doing something to theirs... you're ****ing worse than the ones with no respect. Just because someone is inconsiderate about your property, doesn't give you any right to deliberately damage theirs. Give them a piece of your mind, if you want, but don't go breaking stuff.

I don't think you can tar someone who says "asking for it" and someone that actually goes around keying peoples cars with the same brush mate.

We all know there are disgusting people out there that will key peoples cars and if you park in 2 spaces deliberately you maybe unfortunate enough to get one of these people who think it's ok to key someone’s car, do it to yours. Parking in 2 spaces is silly and not the answer.