1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has anyone used kleen freaks wax ?

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by S23, Aug 23, 2013.

1. S23

S23 Member

im one of these people that will buy everything just to find the best results and ive ben reading that the kleen freaks wax is amazing , ive been through poorboys ,chem guys 53 and various dodo juices currently using autofinesse illusion so just seeing what other people know about it if they have used it

scott

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. manor13

manor13 Active Member

you will find that most on here will have used them in some shape way or form maybe just under another name:think:

4. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

hi Scott, ive just purchased some last week and intend on using at as soon as my car is out the body shop, I will let you know the results :)

S23 likes this.
  5. S23

S23 Member

brilliant cheers mate

6. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

I've not forgotten mate. I've still not got my car back yet. Gonna be a couple of weeks. You'll probably already have some by the time I get it back lol!

7. br20vt

br20vt Active Member

Have saw a lot of people raving about it on Instagram but havent tried it myself yet, I'm using Britemax Vantage at the minute and im very pleased with the results.