1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone got a twin outlet S-Line Avant Valance For Sale?

chrisash32 Mar 8, 2010

1. chrisash32

chrisash32 Member

As the title says guys...
    After one of these so i can convert my B6 to a twin exhaust outlet.

I think i currently have the s-line rear bumper... so i am after one like this..
    (Marc1, hope you don't mind me using your image, Thanks)

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Chris

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

The s-line valance pop's up on ebay from time to time. If you want one quickish Germany ebay has them they also ship to the UK.

3. chrisash32

chrisash32 Member

Thanks for the tip!!

Does anyone know the part number for this?

Cheers

4. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

I would like to do the rear valance on my 2.5 TDi Q Sport too, but the Missus :noway: would kick my ar$e if I went and spent in total £300 to get the job done (i.e. cost of the valence, £125 spraying it and exhaust tip welding) on my 2.5TDi Avant even though I think it would look the business !

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Thats what credit cards are for ;)

6. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

How devious would that be.....the wife & I share a 0% interest free credit card - now if I applied for another one I need not tell her....hmmmm..very devious :eyebrows:

7. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

"No dear, the exhausts have always been like that".

8. Digger1

Digger1 Member

THERE'S ONE ON THE BAY AT THE MOMENT , IF ANYONE WANTS ONE FOR A SINGLE TAIL-PIPE AVANT ... £115 BUY-IT-NOW !!!.. ITEM NO. 160410097252

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  9. chrisash32

chrisash32 Member

I must admit... that eBay link was tempting! But i am going to hold out for a twin one :)