HAS ANYONE EVER PUT MERC WHEELS ON THERE A3 OR S3?

Yup me (and they are now for sale;) )...

DSCF1597-1.jpg

DSCF1593.jpg

josh

Josh W
What size are they mate, and how low did u lower ur car?

they are 8.5x18 and its lowered around 50-60mm.

josh

With the tyres, adaptors etc....

I think if someone was to offer £1000 id struggle to turn it down....

josh

joshW said:
With the tyres, adaptors etc....

I think if someone was to offer £1000 id struggle to turn it down....

josh

nice! iv just bought some carlssons!
anyone else seen them on an audi

joshW said:
they are 8.5x18 and its lowered around 50-60mm.

josh

What suspension setup did u use josh?
Is it bumpy or comfortable?

grays3 said:
nice! iv just bought some carlssons!
anyone else seen them on an audi

Oh nice one, yea i like carlssons bit merc styleee, got any pics of them?

I am tempted by josh's wheels but i know i would have to get my car colour coded first for it to suit.

spence_star said:
What suspension setup did u use josh?
Is it bumpy or comfortable?

Im on fk konigsport coilys, not a bad ride,its quite firm but thats how i like it!!;)

An i think my wheels would look lurvly on an A4!;) lol

josh

what's the offset for an 8L A3 ??

is it 35-40ish like a Merc would be?? or nearer to the 45-50 that a 8P would be??

So very tempted, what does everyone think???

Before..

DSC00002-1.jpg

After Mercing it up...

DSC00002copy.jpg

They look sweet mate! Do it. Proper dub stylze. Know what you mean about colour coding though, could complete the look well.

obviously im going to say it but it does look good lol.

just realised your in sussex too, where abouts?
Just to let you know im goin to be travelling towards your way next weekend and the weekend after;)

josh

Lol that sounds like fate, i live in chichester. Anywhere near where you're going?

I'm goin to oxford. Could arrange to meet from there...

When you heading to oxford mate? I'll have a think about it an let you know before you go..

I've been thinking about merc wheels and colour coding all the black bits since i saw g werk's passat in littlehampton. The combination off all silver and polished wheels looked really good.

uni in the centre, visit my missus.

no worries you think it over and get back me mate, ill be waitin;)

josh

i dont think they suit it,but thats only my oppinion i think they make the a4 loook cheap.soz mate

danotto said:
i dont think they suit it,but thats only my oppinion i think they make the a4 loook cheap.soz mate

Dont listen to him, hes doesn't like any of my wheels lol :p

yes forgot you wouldnt need the adaptors, im sure we work something out then;)

josh

I reckon they look mint! Love that A4 and the wheels just set it off! One of me mates has the same wheels on his Golf 4-motion and they just look soooo good!
Keep the black bits I say, not a fan of CC'ing, the contrast suits the car well, all silver just dont look as good.

Randomjim - those look ace on your car, proper pimp!!

Definately would have too colour code the bumpers but would look the mutts nutts.. kinda changes the whole look of the car then though. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Jim,

What are the wheels currently on your A4?? as i am looking at getting a set of black alloys for my black S3.

Thats it guys, keep persuading him!! ;)

lol

josh

They are Asa Ar1's 18x8 made under license of bbs. Really pleased with them think they look great just fancy a change.

Anyone handy with photoshop? Wheels is about my limit lol. Would like to see how it would look colour coded an the windows with a light tint.

ok sorry get them now,before its too late,lol.happy now josh lol:icon_thumright:

LOL cheers mate.

Nah no hand rubbing, ive learned from past experiences not to get my hopes up lol.

And the ko3s is going on ASAP,just got a nice bit of cash from a hobble, was meant to be for my insurance but ill worry about that when the time comes haha!!

josh

Randomjim said:
Anyone handy with photoshop? Wheels is about my limit lol. Would like to see how it would look colour coded an the windows with a light tint.

I'm a bit of a photoshop Yoda, post a decent size pic of your car and I'll do the tints and colour code it for you.

:icon_thumright:

SmoothAssault said:
I'm a bit of a photoshop Yoda, post a decent size pic of your car and I'll do the tints and colour code it for you.

:icon_thumright:

One of these maybe....

front.jpg

back.jpg

efewfw.jpg