has anyone ever been brave with the cars?

I copied some of ur pics so peeps can see your car TOMAS. I like the front just werent keen on the back. Would have been better lowered without the black stripe, spoiler and lexus lights

SDC12413.jpg

SDC12376.jpg

I think it looks a but too much like a 206 in a halfords car park from the back.. not my cup of tea.. but having said that not many people seem to like my quad exhaust.. I say if its your car then do what you like with it, who really cares what some random person might think when you drive down the street.. And anyway, some say its better to be noticed than not (not true as far as the pigs are concerned tho he he) :sm4:

DSCF0605.jpg

i like that! exhausts look fine. not like there 4 inch jap cans lol

just looks like an e46 m3 lol :)

nice lights too!

Looks smart that Nytreda. I like the lights too - similar to what I have but I chose the smoked option.

cheers guys .. the rear lights are the led red/smoked ones, i went for the red/smoked because i thought the design was pretty good (better than the originals i reckon) and the red/silver ones look a bit too shiney for my liking

i tool this pic about a month ago now and the tips of the exhaust have blackened up nicely (i refuse to clean them !), i wasnt too sure about them when they were sparkling chrome but happier now as they arent so obvious

will add a few more pics later :)

This is about as extreme as I've gone ATM !!!!
1c700b40.jpg

i quite like this .. how did you go about tidying up the area where the rear seat bases were ie where the speaker now is ? if it is indeed a speaker !!