Has anybody seen these?

yeah i got them with the light pack in my car there like the door lights not great

Light pack is not standard, its a £150 option when new I think. Mines got it but Its pretty rubbish, the light of the center console LED is practically undetectable, you have to wave your hand under it to see the glow on your hand. The other lights in the pack are much better though, door handle lights and puddle lights

Known as Ambient lighting, think people need to grasp the actual point of them, they're just a slight light for a nicer atmostpheric feeling as such, not supposed to light up the whole console, this is why we have main & spot/reading lights seperately, they do what they're supposed to & they do work for this particular reason, if they were any brighter it would affect our driving at night vision which is why there red & not white & angled slightly away from our direct eye line & also sunk deeper into the trim above us to stop glare

I have them on my car, they look good at night when you have the brushed aluminium gear surround & ashtray ;)

i have one of those, they come with the optional light packet.
like lee said, you have to wave very close to them to be seen, or else they are invisible.
my advice is to spend your money on something else, because you'll waste them on that :)

i have them also, it is a very nice touch at night, i have changed my foot well lights also, for the interior led lights.

If you cover the LEDs with you hand you'll see the effect they have in the cabin. As Nigel said, it's supposed to be ambient light and that's exactly what they do.

Had them in my A4 with aluminuim trim so it was nice.
I don't have map lights on current A3 so looking out for an interior light with map lights (in black trim) then I will fit the ambient lights.