1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has any one fitted a ebay manifold ? for a gt28

jonno123 Feb 9, 2013

1. jonno123

jonno123 Member

2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

3. cecilthesausage

cecilthesausage ...It's Never Finished...

And Chinese.....lol

4. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

Thats an atp copy. Very commonly used across the pond, and over here too. Gets mixed reviews, but thats prob because the yanks cant tune for ****. All that would need is its faces skimmed flat and it would be a winner. Imo

5. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

GT28's are usually internally gated so you would need a blanking plate for the 2 bolt gate fitting unless planning on going external gate of course... the position of the gate would require it to be pitched over a bit I think as most I have seen hit the head in that position (I had a similar issue on my T3 log mani)

I especially like these bullet points in the description:

Increases torque and horse power over the entire RPM range.
    Increases exhaust flow and throttle response significantly.

...in context to what? lol... bolt that to a 20v with a gt28 then yeah... its gonna do something like this ;P (except really low down due to later spool on a bigger turbo)

Cheap enough that if it cracks then you can buy another :)

<tuffty/>

6. Scullies

Scullies Well-Known Member

I have one of those manifolds that you have have for free if you willing to pay postage :faint:

7. jonno123

jonno123 Member

thats what im thinking

yea i have a tial 38mm external waste gate (not a ebay rip off one form tial)

8. BENJAMIN

BENJAMIN Active Member

[​IMG]

this is how I fitted my w/g to that manifold.