Has any one bought these eBay wings?

Paul_TDi

Reaction score
Well no surprise my dealings with Audi have come to an end trying to argue myself a set of new wings.

The winter has really helped the corrosion take a hold and they are starting to look pretty rough.

As you do, I search ebay now again for my paint code to see if any good condition wings come up locally.

But I stumbled across this seller

Now £200 quid for a pair of painted wings seems cheap but apart from 1 he has good feedback, of course there pattern parts but to be honest I don't have the money to splash out on genuine.

That seems like a fair price! There is a seller on eBay called crabblaneparts I think that do painted wings for £115 each. Again it's insurance approved parts not genuine. I have my eyes on akoya ones as mine are very rough too!

So there is, although they appear to be the same people.

If you click on contact details at the bottom of the ad you can see the address and number are both are the same!

Ive recently just purchased and fit a new painted ebay wing obviously not genuine but i am very happy with the fitment and colour match as you cannot tell the differance i paid 100 pound for mine the block uses the ebay account rsbodypanels2012

Reactions: barkclark
Ive recently just purchased and fit a new painted ebay wing obviously not genuine but i am very happy with the fitment and colour match as you cannot tell the differance i paid 100 pound for mine the block uses the ebay account rsbodypanels2012

Yer thats the bloke I've contacted for a quote.

Any chance of some pics?