1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has all the old Technical Info been lost ?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Justin, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Justin

Justin New Member

try this

archive

type in audisport or sport-3.net, brings some old pages up

sport-3 is the best one to look at, looks so dated but kind of cool in an old skool way

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Moresauce

Moresauce Member

I have loads of time so will copy some of the tech posts across as 'my' posts will obviously note the real authors etc.

let's all make this is a huge site again! It is down to us as users as to use the site!

4. S3Bangs

S3Bangs Member

Good site, but really cant get much from what you see on there.. Fun to have a blast from the past though.. If it were possible to get that info from the technical archive its showing, would be very handy.

5. Justin

Justin New Member

all stars greatly received /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. DuncS3

DuncS3 Member

Tony, if its any consolation, my standard pads squeal...

7. richyboy

richyboy Member

Very hard to say , when i worked in the motor trade(not audi) pad life varied on: how much stop/start driving, moterway driving, quality of pads/discs. Hard pads may last longer but need more heat in them than soft pads. also how keen the garage is who services your to change them(and make someparts/labour) have know some road pads to last only 10,000miles others 30,000. as for discs depends if they are worn or warped [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

8. sidicks

sidicks New Member

My S3 is now just over 3 years old, and, as far as I can remember, is still on the original pads and discs. I'm not reknowned for being light on the pedals, either !

I guessed that they'd need replacing soon and wondered what sort of a shock I would be in for.

cheers

sidicks