Haringey child abuse case

HAWKEYE

IT CANT RAIN ALL THE TIME
Reaction score
Well we see yet again that this lot have f***ed up again this time over the appalling treatment of a poor 17 month old boy who died after being abused for most of his short life. When will somebody take responsibility for their actions, not one person will be held accountable for the way this case has been handled. Social workers unable to tell the child was badly beaten, Police who dropped charges against the mother, a Doctor who couldnt tell he had a broken back ( at least they were struck off, although I have heard they are appealing against it!!!!?? ) Social services who let the mother have her child back...Twice. The only person who knew something was wrong was his childminder who reported what was happening many times, and yet they did nothing properly to stop it. Then there are the complete waste of life w@#kers who actually did this, who will live on the tax payers money in a jail cell for life. They should be given the same as what they did to that toddler. WTF is happening to this country that can allow this to happen??

Yes it is disgusting the way these animals treated the poor child...so sad.

Thing is this Goverment is more interested in getting involed in the Brand and Ross affair which just shows you how far from reality they are.

just can't believe how 'people' can do things like that and to a 17 month baby :(

failings at ALL levels

maybe time for more reforms as it seems Victoria Clibie case and susbequent reforms are inadequate.

I agree with all of the above having a 17 months old daughter myself.........I was sickened when i watch the news !

I really cannot believe someone in Haringay social services has not said.."OK I screwed up , heres my resignation".......or that someone in charge has not been sacked and charged with dereliction of duty and facing criminal prosecution !

I personally think the 'parents' if you can call them that, should be strung up (preferably after receiving a great deal of pain in prison) And the other so called 'professionals', should spend some serious time in prison........... then maybe the rest of the useless do-gooders will think twice before leaving some poor little sod to die at the hands of scum........!

I personally think the 'parents' if you can call them that, should be strung up (preferably after receiving a great deal of pain in prison) And the other so called 'professionals', should spend some serious time in prison........... then maybe the rest of the useless do-gooders will think twice before leaving some poor little sod to die at the hands of scum........!

wholeheartadly agree, beyond words. they should die a long death .