1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardly new...

DNA Jan 16, 2006

1. DNA

DNA Guest

but Hello!!!

thought I'd pop in as apparently there was something funny to read, but it's been moved, hey ho...

John

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    but Hello!!!

thought I'd pop in as apparently there was something funny to read, but it's been moved, hey ho...

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, you missed it John, hi btw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Welcome John..... There's always funny stuff to read in here.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

welcome JohnO

5. DNA

DNA Guest

All my old posts have been deleted too!

Apart from most the ones I posted under my old login of Audi-Sport Admin, I see they're all still there! The last few posts on that account aren't mine though, they're Bloch's.

So what's been going on lately?
    Same /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif, different day?

6. DNA

DNA Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    but Hello!!!

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, you missed it John, hi btw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry been getting a running commentary on it from a few, it's all quite funny and kinda ironic really.

I think there's more hsit to hit the fan this year!

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello and welcome.