1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy St Paddys day , esp CJ!

fallmonk Mar 17, 2006

1. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Just a quick post to wish all our irish cousins a happy ST PADDYS day!
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

2. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Just a quick post to wish all our irish cousins a happy ST PADDYS day!
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

here, here!! have a good one folks

3. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Did you know st Patrick was in fact Scotish, if youre a true Irish man then you would know this fact, now let the drinking excuse begin.

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Happy Paddy's Day guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Have a good one Guys.......... i will be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

6. tubtub

tubtub Member

This evening I will be drinking mainly Guinness - hopefully quite a few - to celebrate St Patrick's Day in the traditional way.
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

Nope he was welsh.

9. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

actualy he was ethiopian... facts are not conclusive enough to really suggest if he was scottish, welsh or whatever! He certainly is no Irsih man thouhgh!

10. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

You can say that again, we only celebrate the fact that he died, the evil snake killer. Thats why when they done the autopsy they found three hearts, so they said it was like a shamrock. Go figure. Now back to my beer and CSI........