1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy but sad!!

Ads Dec 16, 2009

1. Ads

Ads License to drive

I've just been given a lift to work in an R8.

Happy to have experienced it :)
    Sad because I'll be back in an A3 tonight :sob:

And to think, I used to love my car :3sadwalk:

2. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

You never know, you may still be happy, ha. I used to own a 306, and a pretty bab one at that, but I loved it. Whenever I drove a nice car I alays thought i'd hate going back to the 306, but I never did...I loved it.

However, I never went to work in an R8, so maybe i'm talking a load of shiz! :shrug:

3. Ads

Ads License to drive

:)

I'm sure I'll get over it. Eventually.

I think what made it worse for me was when I saw him turn the car on. The car is black, it was parked in a badly lit underground carpark, I was standing behind the car, he switched it on, I saw some light and an engine glowing through the back window. :drool:

You reckon I could achieve the same effect by cutting a hole in my bonnet, stretching cling film across the hole, sellotaping a torch in the engine bay, and driving everywhere in reverse??
    :idea:

4. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Please try that, it would make my day to see it.

5. Ads

Ads License to drive

:salute:

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Start saving is what I would do, they will be £30k and affordable soon enough. :)

Or go work for the Co op and see if you get lucky. :nyah:

7. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

30K? Affordable? You and me live in very different worlds dude.

Sadly :(

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

4-5 years yet befored they will be anywhere near £30k, plenty of time to save, couldn't afford one now, even at £30k!