Happy Birthday to Sandra

Happy Birthday Sandra, Enjoy the rest of your day. xx

Thank you Aubrey. I will sure enjoy the rest of the day. My sons will be here shortly, that will make my day complete:) x x

Happy Birthday Princess! Hope you are having a great day!!

Thanks Joe, it has been a good day so far, will be complete just shortly when my sons arrive. Will have to eat lots of cake as well, yum yum. :) x x

Happy 61st Sange!

14c8939e3077212289d8de8c6a0d7648_zps9471d0df.jpg

Happy 61st Sange!

14c8939e3077212289d8de8c6a0d7648_zps9471d0df.jpg

Thanks Reesy, lmao. I got many many years to go before that. Hope your good. Been following your cars transformation. Looking good. :) x

Happy birthday Sandra, so sorry I didnt get chance to send you best wishes earlier, been out since 6am & just got in.

Hope you have had & still are having a wonderful day & got many nice presents from the boys.

I think the personal touch to each post is very respectful & much appreciated by all, so you continue as you started especially on your birthday :)

Here's raising a full wine glass to you :)

Reactions: Sandra
Happy Birthday Sandra hope its been a great day xx

hpby.jpg

Thank you very much Susan. It has been a good day, night is still young, bit like myself. :) x x

Reactions: Smillie13
Happy birthday Sandra, so sorry I didnt get chance to send you best wishes earlier, been out since 6am & just got in.

Hope you have had & still are having a wonderful day & got many nice presents from the boys.

I think the personal touch to each post is very respectful & much appreciated by all, so you continue as you started especially on your birthday :)

Here's raising a full wine glass to you :)
Hi, thanks Nigel. Early start for you today. Just waiting for the boys to arrive, they should be here directly. Yes, i agree about the personal reply to each and every person, i appreciate that you have all taken time out your day to wish me a happy birthday. That glass of wine sounds real nice about now. Hope you can get the chance to relax and unwind now. Thanks again Nigel. :) x x x