1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy as larry

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by S4twiggy, Aug 7, 2009.

1. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

[Aug 7, 2009]
    went to see phil at PW today to put the new MAF on....................... the car is a bloody rocket lol turns out it has had a chip or map cuz by the data we took when taking it for logs we worked out that im running around 290-295bhp which is class as i thought the car was standard, due to the MAF buggered for a while without me knowing and being my first S4 i didnt know wot to compare it to so having the new maf on, the car sprung to life.

big thanks to phil at PW motorsport. we took the car up the lock up and put it on the ramps so he could check the car over and its all good apart from a little rear diff leak which ill sort in the next 2 weeks. phil wax oiled the whole underneath of the car and all suspension and arms after giving it a good looking over, i think my money is going to be well spent at PW and phil will now do all work for me. i cant praise him enough for all hes done for me, cheers phil!!!

p.s keep them BBS CK near you as ill be having them sooner than you think mate lol
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 7, 2009]
    thats a result...good to hear.