1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

half a days work........new bluetooth kit

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by 1animal1, Mar 2, 2008.

1. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

[Mar 2, 2008]
    Just spent half the day cleaning, waxing the tar from the boot (took an hour with Mer!!!), cleaning and oiling the leather (with liquid leather cleaner and oil) smells of leather again now:) ..... Gonna get hold of an electric polisher for the summer i think.... this one panel was a right pain in the arse.....:think:

As this is the first time ive got my hands on the misus camera since i fitted the bluetooth kit....a sneaky peek for all you struggling to find a spot to fix it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 19, 2014]

3. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

[Mar 2, 2008]
    the car loooks great! dolphin grey is such a good colour.

Love the parrot bluetooth kit too! I just ordered one this morning too. How easy was it to fit?

Do you find the large colour screen a problem at all at night?

I wasn't sure if I should get the 3100 or the 3200, but went for the newer one in the end, as the old one looks very dated.

Gorgeous car!
  4. 1animal1

[Mar 3, 2008]
    cheers Prawn..... it was pretty simple to fit..... take off the lower steering panel, pull out the stereo and remove the glove box for the processor..... i had to switch two wires around on the ISO plug and manually fit the 'mute' wire as my HU is double DIN. Oh and had to take a main feed from above the pedals.
  5. Aky

Aky Aky

[Mar 3, 2008]
    I've had the 3200 in my car for over a year now without any major issues. I like the way you can sync several phones up and also put all your contacts in the address book so you don't have to even pick up your phone.
  6. 1animal1

[Mar 3, 2008]
    yup they are good AKY, had the 3200? for 5 years in my last car.... was really good as long as you keep it updated via laptop.... although i think they must use the same operating system bcos my N95 wont sync the phonebook, neither will my misus new Samsung....they do updates quite regular so would imagine one will come out soon to fix this issue.

Tip.... the older kit was fitted to the misus old car, went halfway through an upgrade....the guy who fitted it must have mixed the main power feed with the ignition feed. I started the car cos it was feckin freezing whilst downloading and it switched the unit off for a split second....halting the download and locking it up for any future upgrades lol, never told her and luckily traded it in last week so she'll never have to know.... and talked her into buying a new colour model;o)