Haldex tool - UPDATE - new design

S90GAV

Reaction score
ive deleted the other thread as i thought it would be confusing have two on the go.

ive decided to scrap the old idea after finding how much of a nightmare it was you use it so decided to design something very similar to the OEM tool.

this is what i've come up with.

haldextool22.jpg

im 90% certain i can do this for £18 including delivery. any users outside the UK im willing too post the item too you too aslong as you pay the extra postage.

hopefully this will intrest more than before.

Thanks Gav

cause the standard vag tool is welded and will cost more for me too make and more for the buyer to buy.

yer i could, but no need when it can be made in one peice like above

I'm sure you could make a copy of the vag tool but in a 1 peice design

mine is a copy of the vag tool. only difference is where the genuine one is welded to have the spanner part lower than the handle mine is bent.

I was just thinking one piece would use more material and possibly more scrap ??? but that may not be a issue ?

TBH ive use the one in your original design and although it may be slightly tricky it does the job fine.

I was just thinking one piece would use more material and possibly more scrap ??? but that may not be a issue ?

TBH ive use the one in your original design and although it may be slightly tricky it does the job fine.

scrap isnt really too bad, cause i tried various ways of nesting the parts on the sheet too minimise waste. :racer:

cause the standard vag tool is welded and will cost more for me too make and more for the buyer to buy.

I'm a coded Tig welder with all my own gear and workshop, I'll weld them for you.:yahoo: