Haldex oil specs?

silent_wolf

Reaction score
So I ordered the oil and filter for the haldex on my s3, the filter is correct but the oil in came in a normal plastic container and the part number G 052 145 S2 on the bottle says its for the diff.

I'm guessing this is the wrong stuff, or are the oil specs for the haldex the same as for the diff and gearbox?

TPS/GSF etc will know what haldex oil is... depends if you asked for diff oil or haldex oil... if you asked for haldex oil then they have supplied the wrong stuff...

http://www.gsfcarparts.com/525vg0020

<tuffty/>

I did ask for haldex oil. I also checked elsawin and ya I see now its definitely not the right stuff. Thanks for the help

I should come in a tube a bit like a silicone tube, with the exact amount needed, you have to be quick when you take the tube out and put the plug back in, as the filler it at the bottom.

I should come in a tube a bit like a silicone tube, with the exact amount needed, you have to be quick when you take the tube out and put the plug back in, as the filler it at the bottom.

Ya thats what I expected it to be in, my father went back again today and the guy was adamant that it was the right stuff and that I need 1litre of it so I'm gonna go there and try and convince them

They do sell it in a 1litre bottle, but I think that is mainly for the later Quattro cars, if you put in haldex oil on eBay, you will see the different types.