Had the worst week of my life, help!?

Mi11ar

Reaction score
Hi guys, just come from 1 of the worst weeks of my life, some horrific exercise that I never want to repeat again, I need to know spend money on my Car to cheer myself up, what should I buy? so far I only have Honda S2000 Filter, Plasti Dipped grill and de-badged the rear, suggestions! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol yeh we need some sort of a budget :)

Also, what so you think the car is lacking in or need improving?

A full spec of the car would be good as well. Has it even been remapped?

no man :( was gonna head there this morning but mrs doesnt want me putting miles on her car. So been fannying around with cylinder heads :(

Why dont you do a Jeremy clarkson, rent a car and rag the hell out of it all the way to inters :) you not going tomo then mate ? You going to any shows this year ?

As for upgrades I would go fo a Tip first

Probably only about £200, so far I've got pressed plates, smaller aerial, S3 Gear knob as my old one was foooked, clear side repeaters and I've put the Car in for window tinting which will be done later today :)

Decent TIP to go with the filter will improve performance.

Get one of the factory seconds Forge TIPs from Ebay, £75, will leave you enough change from £200 for a downpipe and some silicon hose

3" downpipe and d3cat best performance mod I done yet ...***** to fit but well worth It