Had an accedent on my S3 last night!

Performance

Reaction score
Practiced some corner slides on the wet road. Lots of fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Did about 7-8 exellent skid/slide turns but the last one was a bit too much I guess. Hit the curb at about 140 kph.
To be honest, it was great fun!

Well, damaged both side wheels quite bad, side airbag got discharged and blew up, driver belt got blocked and a small crack in the interior driver door appeared.

Besides that no other damage, not a scratch on a exterior. The only thing they'll need to check is a front suspension. But I managed to drive back home, and there weren't any noticeble change in car's handling besides that front wheel that gave a bit of a pull in the turns. Taking it to the workshop on Monday.

Well, this whole experience just made me fall in love with S-type audis even mpre, and I gotta tell you, it handles itself really well in such accidents. Safety measures are really brilliant!

Way to go S3!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Im glad your ok and have a someone different view to others.... most people would be saying how bad it was etc..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif hope the repair bill isnt too much.

Thanks, Riz.

Yeah, the money is always a pain in the ***, but I hope insurance will cover it.

Otherwise it was just plain fun.

After this accident I actually feel like doing some more serious driving. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif