had a quick clean

graham-tdi

Reaction score
Car

Car 3

Car 2

What do you think??

Only used auto glym resin polish

Got my car cleaned the other day, got to work and parked up.. though I'd take a pic. Let me know what you think. IMG 3791

Cheers. still fresh on using this, so never mind the other post with random pic lol, got it sitting rather low though pain in the ***. Was looking for opinions on other mods I can do

Cheers. still fresh on using this, so never mind the other post with random pic lol, got it sitting rather low though pain in the ***. Was looking for opinions on other mods I can do

change it to a s-line model year 2009 like mine here
Photo

That looks nice, but I want a S3 rear Valance/Diffuser. So I'm just asking around if I fit the 2009 SLINE bumper can I change the Valance/Diffuser to the S3.

What style number plate is that, as in what letter is it?

That looks nice, but I want a S3 rear Valance/Diffuser. So I'm just asking around if I fit the 2009 SLINE bumper can I change the Valance/Diffuser to the S3.

It will fit, thats what i have read on this forum and seen people doing it here and as for the number plate letters they are standard as everyone else

mmmm maybe im going blind lol, looked like raised letters. Anyways thanks alot for the info