1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a guts full of my car

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by tazzy baby, Mar 15, 2010.

1. tazzy baby

tazzy baby Rookie

[Mar 15, 2010]
    As the title said i have. First the rad started leaking and still is then last week the rear brake caliper went again then and now my battery is fooked and i aint got no cash to get any as i have it booked into euro preformance on thursday and need all my money for that, and to top it all off a stupid old lady reversed in to the back bumber yesterday in tesco as i was shouting at her to stop but good job she didnt damage it just scuffed the paint abit. Oh and does any one know if a battery off a audi diesil wil work on a 1.8t petrol without any damage or effect to the electrics and any one know of a cheap radiator going or where i can get a cheap good one from

:icon_thumright:Cheers Gareth
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]

3. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Mar 15, 2010]
    Diesel battery will be fine.

Radiators are about 20-30quid on ebay.
  4. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

[Mar 15, 2010]
    bad news mate, your not having much luck with that car are you, stick at it though mate and hopefully she will come up trumps
  5. tazzy baby

tazzy baby Rookie

[Mar 17, 2010]
    No not alot of luck but thats what you get when you buy from dope heads that run cars into the ground , Im trying my hardest to to keep it Ive been turned down for 17 jobs in the past month and im running out of cash quick and i realy need to get a income now coz i want to go AITP so gunna do my best to get it done for that