Had a go!

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
Thought I would have a play with a photo i took the other day that I rather liked. Just used a Fuji Finepix S5700. Converted pic to back and white in photoshop elements and tweaked the hue/saturation alittle and picked out the audi badge and sign in lime green. Very simple but thought I would share as I quite like it.....
monoandlime.jpg

Good to see you using the pic I resized,a bit of advice for you son...say thanks in future.

What do you mean using the pic you resized? I created the pic, and then I uploaded at whatever size I uploaded it. Thats what happenned. Sometime later I saw there was a reply to my post and the picture looks bigger than all my other posted pics elsewhere, but thats the first i have known about it. I seriously dont get this. But if it makes you feel better then thanks for upsizing the picture on my behalf and expecting my gratitude before I had even known you had done it. All a bit weird really. Thanks Dad.
PM'd you

Fair enough I thought you had used my one but it would of been nice for you to say on that thread that you have done it yourself which would of saved me trying to sharpen the enlarged photo

Looks alright but I'm not sure what the green really adds to be honest.

I like the image but I think it does look better with out the green.
Not sure what your trying to show with the green.

apart from that nice image.

Yeah that looks cool, thanks for that, no offence taken! So what did you do in terms of contrast etc I can see you chopped out the despatch sign but did you sharpen or whatever???