1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h7 h/light bulbs

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Danielson, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Danielson

Danielson Member

hi all, i just realised how poor my headlights are on low beam. not great on high beam but better, i lost my front fogs when i changed to 2 piece projector headlights and they helped a lot, miss them i do. =)
    so anyway i was looking at these bulbs they say filled with Xenon gas. are these for Xenons or normal headlights??
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A4-2000-...9QQihZ016QQcategoryZ72235QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I THINK I JUST ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION.

Are your bulbs the same as the blue coloured powerful lights that I see on prestige cars?
    The headlights on prestige cars is a completely different lighting system called HID (High Intensity Discharge) Xenon. This system is extremely complex and costs in excess of £700 on a new vehicle. Our lamps deliver extra light output for a fraction of the cost! They are also filled with Xenon gas to give you as a driver a really crisp white light which is the optimum colour for the best and most comfortable night time driving.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Audi A4 quattro

These are normal fitment H7's mate, they have a blue filter on them to raise the light temperature a bit. Also the Xenon gas thing is just the maunufacturer stating the inert gas used to full the lamp.

4. mac1403

mac1403 Member

5. enda1

enda1 Member