H11 ICE WHITE FOG BULBS

HI ALL.

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST IN THESE, THEY HAVE BEEN DELAYED WHICH IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT AND DUE TO A YEARLY HOLIDAY MY SUPPLIER HAS THE FACTORY IS SHUT UNTILL THE 18TH. THEY WILL BE HERE BY MARCH.

SORRY FOR ANY DELAY BUT THEY WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT.

TRUPS

I will take a set of these let me no when you get them

I'll take a pair along with interior bulbs (non light pack) and number plate bulbs for B8 as discussed.

Cheers

Hi Guys.

got an update, production has started and been given a delivery date of the week starting March the 4th.

What i will do it send a Payment link out just for the fogs lights on the 1st of March, i would want you to purchase and pay no later than 5th March and i will post these out to you before i go on holiday on the 10th march. i will cancel the Link just before i leave so none can be bought while i am away so will have to wait untill the 26th.

Anyone that wants other items i will contact you separate.

Thanks
Trups

Interested for my b7 s4. Hire much for DRL and fogs? Want my hid upgraded soon too as they are flickering, but will be getting ones elsewhere.

Fogs are £13.65. the DRL kit is £28 for you car as you need to use my plug and play kit to keep it error free on your B7.

Thanks
Trups

Trups do you have ice white side light bulbs

Hi.

Only LED's.

i do have a pair of ice white sidelights that i took out of a brand new c class as they seem to come stock in them, if you pay £1 to my paypal i am happy to post you them, the £1 is to cover paypal fee's and a 1st class large stamp.

sales@emtuning.co.uk is the paypal address.

Thanks

Hi.

Only LED's.

i do have a pair of ice white sidelights that i took out of a brand new c class as they seem to come stock in them, if you pay £1 to my paypal i am happy to post you them, the £1 is to cover paypal fee's and a 1st class large stamp.

sales@emtuning.co.uk is the paypal address.

Thanks

Cheers trups, i'll get on that now.........

Mac

....................Update........ Sent via Paypal

Last edited:
Hi.

Was going to send links last night as they are leaving the factory Tomo morning and will be with me Friday/Sat so will be posted as soon as they are here.

You will All get a PM with info and a payment link tonight :)

Thanks

Trups those sidelight bulbs were spot on, cheers.
Put me down for a set of fogs pal.

Hi.

Was going to send links last night as they are leaving the factory Tomo morning and will be with me Friday/Sat so will be posted as soon as they are here.

You will All get a PM with info and a payment link tonight :)

Thanks

Thats great thanks

Paid, look forward to receiving them.

Payment links sent.

if anyone still wants these you have untill 9 AM friday to get your order in or it will be the 26th march untill im back.

Thanks
Trups

Thought i would post a pic of the difference with Trups DRLs led fitted to one side compared to original
the difference have the wow factor

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 397
All paid. It looks as if these will be hitting our mats soon !!!! :)

guy.

All the Paid for packs are now ready, bulbs will arrive Sat/Monday morning according to the tracker so these will be packed and posted for all you guys 1st recorded.

I wont be here so so just put a note in this thread with confrimation and even pictures :)

Thanks
Trups

update for the morning, Tracking number says they are at my local depot which are closed and they wont deliver today and they wont open to let me collect so monday they will be posted to you.

Thanks
Trups