H&R Springs fitted.

GSXpress

Reaction score
I have fitted some H&R srings on my S3 this week and having test drove the car would thoroughly recomend these to any S3 owner. They have definately improved the handling of the car, and the reduction in ride height is how it should have looked from the factory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
The one thing i have noticed is that it now has noticeable negative camber on the rear wheels. To remedy this i am thinking of getting adjustable rear control arms fitted. Has anyone had this done and was the improvements in hanling noticeable?

On the subject of springs, has anyone tested both the H&R and Eibach springs fitted to an S3? I've got a set of Eibach springs paired with Bilstein shocks waiting to be fitted, but H&R seems the preferred choice, so any feedback would be most helpful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have just fitted the Springs onto the standard shocks for the time being but i plan on upgrading to Bilstein dampers in the future.
I went for H&R on this car because it seemed to be the preferred choice of other owners. I have however had Eibachs on other cars includining An A4 T Sport and also found them to be very good.

[ QUOTE ]
On the subject of springs, has anyone tested both the H&R and Eibach springs fitted to an S3? I've got a set of Eibach springs paired with Bilstein shocks waiting to be fitted, but H&R seems the preferred choice, so any feedback would be most helpful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I sell H+R products Jojo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Give me a message when you want some high grade merchandise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a message when you want some high grade merchandise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will let you know Gucci, still may stick with the Eibachs bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will let you know Gucci, still may stick with the Eibachs bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No probs Jojo.

I see you have knackered brakes? May I be of assisstance? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will give you a call sometime matey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif