H&R spacers group buy?

My 2.0T FSI S-LINE Special Edition rubbed all the time on 15mm spacers and that was with no suspension mods at all. Everything i went over speed bumps, any medium dips in the road, sometimes when cornering and definately when people were in the back.

i didn't however remove the magical screw that people now recommend. I now have 12mm on my S3 and all good....

12mm is safe bet. :o.k:

yeah 15mm is to much, I had 16 & they rubbed like crazy so 15's wont be much different as I measured aswell for lesser ones which havnt got yet, its 12mm or below I believe from number people on here for rears & 10 fronts but fronts already good enough from stock, I believe.

so what discounts we on now & whats the price of 12mm as reading this many posts is pain in rear & yes lazy, lol.

all inclusive??

hub centric?

Once again, all info is available in post #38 of this thread.

Thanks,

Damian @ DPM

Uh Damian not being funny but its doesnt say if it includes VAT or if they're hub centric & neither does your site, so ONCE lol again I ask fella, vat & hub centric, simple answer needed mate then I can decide if I would like a pair, again not being funny just would like some info.

& how many we upto so can work out discount

Thanks.

NHN

Nigel, i'm not being funny either but all that info is on the site.

"All our prices include VAT"

5 and 8mm spacer descriptions start with "H&R precision wheel spacers are made from high..."

10mm and above spacer descriptions start with "H&R precision hubcentric wheel spacers are made..."

The prices include VAT and the spacers are hubcentric from 10mm upwards.

The only person that has confirmed they want them and also given the bolt info is 'I'mRonBurgundy?' but 3 other people have said they wanted spacer but not yet confirmed the bolt info which is needed.

The GB closes tonight.

Damian

To be on the safe side I think I'm going to go with 12mm at the rear.

To confirm 10mm front, 12mm rear.

Thanks
Ron

VAT only mentioned on home page & doesnt say anywhere hub centric, but anyway thanks for the info, I dont know why you didnt just tell me that in 1st place fella, save us both time, lol, us men huh, stubborn as hell.

ah that would be why, I clicked on the 1st one that said 10mm in brackets so I take that back, less haste, apologies, hey when I'm wrong I admit & hands up so no probs there

maybe a note on sale pages saying vat inclusive as posting straight to an item page does bring up the question, just an observation

maybe a note on sale pages saying vat inclusive as posting straight to an item page does bring up the question, just an observation

Thanks, we have got the IT guy trying to get it to say that along side the price but he's only managed to make it come up once the item is in the shopping basket. Leave it with us though!

:icon_thumright:

I'll need bolts for OEM wheels Daiman, how do we go about paying?

I'll stick with the 15mm's.

Rob unless you've got rock solid suspension or wider arches fella I can assure you they will rub like crazy as per others have mentioned on previous threads, mine were 16mm of my S4 which also rubbed & they rubbed all the time when on my A3 for few days which then removed as was so bad & that was with sport suspension not sline so guessing yours would be worse as lower still, even with 1mm difference they would rub as I measured them, widest you'd be safe with is 12mm on rears, just trying to save you a wasted purchase mate but ultimately choice is yours of course

Maybe Damian can assure you, but I just know from my own experience with my current A3 & previous spacers that were high quality & hub centric

Hi,

Which spacers sizes are recommended for the S3 8P 2.0TFSI ? I was thinking about 15 rear & 10 front ?

thx

We've extended the deadline but it will close for definate at 12.00 today.

15mm will most likely rub at the back but if you remove the top screw from the inner bumper to the arche this does stop the rubbing.

To pay please phone 01207 561606.

Squale, i'd say go for 12mm rear and 10mm front.

At the moment we only have 2 definate people who want spacers and who've given bolt details.

I'mRonBurgundy - 10mm & 12mm w/ Radius
RobinA3 - 15mm w/Radius

Damian @ DPM

Getting a lot of PMs asking to keep this open for longer so this now once again has been extended and this time it 'must' end on Friday night which is the 5th September.

Thanks,

Damian @ DPM

Got mine about 2hrs ago and were on the car 15mins after!!!

Make the car look so much better

I'll post some piccies up later

Mine arrived this morning - just in time for fitting this weekend. 10mm front 12mm rear.

Thanks Damian

Photo's to follow...