H&R spacers group buy?

The problem is Staz the price all depends on how many people want spacers as the more people getting them the more discount we can offer.

I understand that mate, but you have now given the info that Highwayman asked for before. at least armed with those percentages people can make an accurate assessment as to where they can get the cheapest price :thumbsup:

Just a guess but i think that website may be wrong, i couldnt find any spacers on there, lol.

lol Top web address hey?!

I'm definatley up for a set. 10mm front and 15mm rear.

Well i've already got a set of 10mm's on the rear but i'm considering moving them to the front and getting a set of 12mm's for the rear.

So have we clarified where's cheapest or is there enough of us up for a group buy??

15's for me please.

Robin - 15mm
I'mRonBurgundy? - 10mm & 15mm
edition - 10mm and 12mm

Damian does the discount apply to number of sets or number of people?

C'mon guys - Anyone else fancy a set?

I wanna hit the 10% bracket! :rockwoot:

Daiman does the prices include the locking wheel bolts as well? if not how much would a set be?

Depending on price and whether wheelbolts are included, you can count me in for a set of 12mm.

I know this is a topic which has been done to death but... Are 15mm spacers on the rear going to cause me grief? I'm not lowering the suspension or anything so i'd imagine i'd get away with it unless i've got a fatty in the back.....no?

I know everyone seems to prefer H&R (i have H&R's on the rear) but is there a a big step up in quality from Eibach Pro spacers??

if i join the group buy (10 and 12mm spacers) how much would you charge to supply and fit h and r 25mm springs (inc vat)

Cheers

The problem is Staz the price all depends on how many people want spacers as the more people getting them the more discount we can offer.

If anyone doesn't want to wait then please PM or give us a call with what size you're after and we'll give you the price other wise prices as below...

3 - 5 people, 6% off listed prices
6 - 8 people, 8% off listed prices
9 - 12 people, 10% off listed prices
13+ people, 15% off listed prices

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1924_1941_2080

All in post #38 of this thread

Damian @ DPM

I know this is a topic which has been done to death but... Are 15mm spacers on the rear going to cause me grief? I'm not lowering the suspension or anything so i'd imagine i'd get away with it unless i've got a fatty in the back.....no?

My 2.0T FSI S-LINE Special Edition rubbed all the time on 15mm spacers and that was with no suspension mods at all. Everything i went over speed bumps, any medium dips in the road, sometimes when cornering and definately when people were in the back.

i didn't however remove the magical screw that people now recommend. I now have 12mm on my S3 and all good....

12mm is safe bet. :o.k:

Ok, this Group Buy will close on Sunday 31st August and anyone who wants spacers will need to of confirmed what spacers they want and also what bolt head they need. Payment will be due before Friday 5th September.

Damian @ DPM

Lol

If you look at one of your wheel bolts, it'll have the bolt head, then the bolt seat and then the threads. The Bolts seat will either be radius or tapered. After market wheels are usually tapered and standard are usually radius.

Damian @ DPM

Thanks Damian. Got standard wheels but will double check.

Ohh the shame...

This closes tonight and anyone wanting spacers needs to confirm this today by posting and also needs to confirm ehat bolt they need, tapered or radius.

Thanks,

Damian @ DPM

Lol

If you look at one of your wheel bolts, it'll have the bolt head, then the bolt seat and then the threads. The Bolts seat will either be radius or tapered. After market wheels are usually tapered and standard are usually radius.

Damian @ DPM

Right took a bolt off and I think I have radius. The seat has a rounded curve to it. As mentioned before wheels are totally stock 5-arm (RS6) design.