H&R S3 ARBs

A4_DTM

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted only rear H&R ARB (Anti roll bar) on S3 8p ? I want to delete understeer on this car by doing this

Just fit a Whiteline 24mm rear anti roll bar. Does exactly what you need. Understeer just about gone.

I had uprated fitted both ends and have to say had no issues with understeer and attended 6 trak events and left very satisfied, I guess you could try just the rear first as this is the easiest section to do anyway and see how you get on, I liked the balance provided from both but can see how an uprated rear will give the rear bias req'd. Let us know how you get on

I think you would get 90% of the required effect just changing the rear, I've not seen many rear only kits for sale though, certainly not H&R.

Funny you should say that as I felt the car was better with just a rear arb upgrade, turns in corners were unbelievably better, tighter, & the car held the line superbly where as before was crap, now with front & rear I dont notice the difference as much which leads me to believe front should be removed for stock again, urrrmm.