H&R 50mm springs On TDi's??

w_inman

Reaction score
Hi.

I currently have original s-line springs fitted to my A3, but want to go that little bit lower...

Has anyone got any decent pics of 2.0 TDi's lowered on the 50mm h&r springs?
Found loads of pics of s3's with them fitted but not may on tdi's.

Wayne

ive got them on mine, cracking springs and much comfier than standard sline setup. looks well too.

vwfestival08040-1.jpg

Did you change just the springs or springs and shocks. How much lower is the car now since the S-Line is lower then standard already. What makes the ride better?

all i replaced was the springs. id say its appx 25-30mm lower than it was. it just feels less harsh and more comfier on these springs than the sline ones, curley will back this up.

im also running 10mm spacers on the back, had a full boot of luggage and 2 passengers in the back and 1 passenger in the front and had no rubbing issues.

On DPM`s web site H+R only do -35mm springs for Quattro cars not -50mm so not really worth the hassel for me just for the sake of 10mm.

DPM can get the 50mm springs, thats where I got mine.

-35mm only for the Quattro model but you will def notice it!

Damian @ DPM

KW sport anti roll bars allow critical fine tuning of your car's handling characteristics and reduce body roll through increased design stiffness. This results in increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving sistuation. ;)

sorry lol, out of interest, why are there 2 different types for cars with and without Xenons for the H&R's ?

Lowered on H&Rs...check my sig :arco:
Image046_2.jpg

19" Audi/BBS 20-spokes - OEM on the A6 I believe. 8.5x19 ET48 and they fit a treat with 225/35x19s even when lowered :salute: