H&R 35mm Spring Fitting(London)

mikey9598

Reaction score
Can anybody point me in the direction of a place/person who can fit H&R 35mm springs to a A4 B6 01' y plate, i originally had been informed RSR in croydon but they have now informed me that its not something they would do, help somebody!! any advise/assistance at this stage would be greatly appreciated..please also feel free to PM me....

Last edited:
Try Elite Direct, i used these guy's for year's when i lived in London & Essex. Mikey these guy's know there stuff and is worth doing the mileage give them a bell. Elite Direct Rainham.

I will give them a bell in the morning, thanks for that mate hopefully they can do the work i mean rsr said too many hours as once springs on they have to reset camber etc, what do i know;-)

Yep! elite will do the work price not to scary £217 so this will be an end of the month jobbie as its me daughters birthday(i can feel the cash leaving my pocket;-))

I have used these people in the past to install H&R springs on my B5 and they did a good job.

Wheel Power‎
transparent.png
- more info »
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place...&cd=1&cad=src:ppphoto&ei=h5C9S4C8N5D6Oa-8pdMK441 Brockley Road, London SE4 2PJ‎ - 020 8699 9591‎

Docurley and Mrmule thankyou very much what a nice upfront accomadating guy mark is ;-))) i'm all booked in for the 30th £160 all in, thanks again guys.....;-))

Gents again thanks for recommending Wheel Power, all the Guys and Gal ;-)) there were very accomadating and professional job well done, would highly recommend if your in the london area and need some work done,, thanks again to ADRIAN;-)MARK,JAY AND KERRI AND YOUNG LIAM doing his work experience i'll pop in once the cars complete.....